Make your holiday card special this year—design it yourself!
This comprehensive, everything's included, step-by-step class will walk you through the entire process from prepping design assets to getting your cards printed.
- where to find great design assets and how to use them
- how to create a new document from scratch
- the basics of working with shapes
- how to use and manipulate pattern overlays
- where to find (and how to take advantage of) advanced type features like stylistic alternates
- robust technique for black & white conversion
- options for where/how to get your design printed
- and plenty of tips and tricks along the way
The Front Side:
The Back Side (Photo + Included Snow Overlay):
Make it snow with a Snow Overlay!
AND: If you're pressed for time, a fully finished, ready-to-go template is also included. Just drop in your photo and update the text, and you'll be ready to print!
If you get stuck, I'm only a message away. Let's do this!
Beginners Are My Jam.
When you’re learning something new (or struggling with something old), sometimes all it takes is a single trick, simple analogy, or carefully worded explanation to make the light turn on—and suddenly everything starts making sense.
For over a decade, creating these “lightbulb moments” has helped thousands of students see the light (sometimes literally), illuminating everything from photography 101 to business strategy and workflow. I’m proud to share my knack for helping flip the switch in the books I’ve authored and the 50+ courses I’ve taught on global platforms including Creativelive, Udemy, Brit+Co, and Skillshare.